Monday, December 5, 2011

He Came... He Saw... He PLAYD- Meet Anthony Frasier the Co-Founder of PLAYD




I have to be completely honest, when I contacted Mr. Anthony Frasier after watching him on the Soledad O’Brien show, I told myself: he’s swamped, and probably too busy to respond. In the back of my head, I heard my mentor tell me “Chuck, the only person that ever loses by NOT asking is YOU. At that moment, I decided to start my research on Mr. Frasier and “PLAYD”. And yet from the moment Mr. Frasier responded, I knew that this would be one of the most influential conversations that I’ve EVER had.

All the questions were lined up, the call was scheduled, but I had NO IDEA what I was in for. The amount of passion, knowledge, excitement, insight, and depth that Anthony possesses makes it absolutely easy to understand why he is literally taking Silicon Valley by storm. This 30 minute interview that you’re about to listen to, in my opinion is the equivalent of YEARS of experience, all gift wrapped for the entrepreneur that is waiting to be uncovered, or polished within you.

We could talk about the pages of notes that were taken during this interview; we could talk about how openly Anthony discusses his journey to success and the hurdles and challenges that lie ahead of him. We could even talk about how this co-founder of PLAYD relates exactly to where you are in your life right now!. But we’d only be talking; let’s listen to this powerful man instead.

**As always, if you find the contents of this blog helpful or inspiring, we ask that you share the page with your network, and leave a comment so we know what it is you're looking for and how we can help**

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?