Wednesday, November 16, 2011

IT'S SUMMER TIME!! -Why the sun is shining for one budding entrepreneur...



Ladies and Gentlemen, when I tell you that YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT, I can’t possibly be telling you anything that is MORE TRUE! The last time around we talked about managing your time effectively, and protecting your time vs. hidden distractions. Well if you log onto my next guest’s website, the first thing that you see is “Time is Money; learn how I can save you both! What an opening statement, most would say that’s a big bet, putting all your chips on the table and saying “YES, I CAN DO IT FOR YOU”…I LOVE THE STRENGTH, and when Summer Alexander says she can do it, I believe her.
There is something about positive energy, it always attracts great things. From the moment I was introduced to Ms. Summer Alexander, I have to say that her energy is absolutely contagious. She is so much more than an entrepreneur; she is a complete professional who humbly goes about helping others create what I like to call a “BUSINESS BULLS-EYE” for their respective businesses. Mrs. Alexander is the owner of Summers Research, and as much as I want to tell you EVERYTHING ABOUT HER, there’s no need for me to steal her thunder. She is a WOMAN WHO WINS...LITERALLY.
As you listen to this interview, I strongly encourage you to take notes, listen to the passion, the pure honesty, and conviction that Ms. Summer Alexander has about where she is in life, and where she is in her business. Find out where you can relate to Summer’s story, because I guarantee that not only is Summer an inspiration waiting to be realized, she is a Woman who wins, and the true definition of #HUSTLEHARDER

**As always, if you find the contents of this blog helpful or inspiring, we ask that you share the page with your network, and leave a comment so we know what it is you're looking for and how we can help**

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an introduction suited for an Oscar winner! I am humbled and honored. Thank you again for taking the time to talk with me, you are the ultimate promoter and I look forward to watching your continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic article, I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Business Bulls-eye! Lots of positive energy coming your way kiddo!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think?