Monday, March 12, 2012

CHERYL PULLINS - Does SO MUCH MORE than Mentor Women...


I’ve always believed that in life, people will treat you exactly how you present yourself. For that very reason, when I reached out to Ms. Cheryl Pullins, I expected nothing short of greatness, and she DID NOT disappoint. Cheryl is much more than an author, speaker and mentor, Cheryl is has a quality, and a skill that towers over all of those mere titles; Cheryl is transparent. The first 10 seconds of being on the call with her, I knew I was speaking to someone that was not only capable, but willing to walk through the preverbal fire with anyone she works with.

Sometimes I say you’re in for a treat, but with the interview that you are going to listen to below, I must admit, you are in for the full dessert. Cheryl opened up on many topics, and put so much thought and valuable information into each answer that she gave, that I can confidently say after you listen to this interview, something inside you will definitely change for the better. Rather you’re a fan of her “VICTORIOUS LIVING” series, or have attended one of her “WOMEN’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP ACADEMY’S” One thing is for sure, Cheryl has the information that you need, if you’re looking to change your life. Why? Because she’s been where you are; guaranteed. If you want to talk marriage, she can do that, if you want to talk corporate America, she can do that, stressed out wife/mom: check! Starting your own business-yep! I can go on and on about her living resume, full of quotes and lives that she’s changed, but you have to experience it for yourself.

Before you click play and listen to a truly dynamic woman. I challenge you to write down the top 3 concerns that you have facing you currently. Not because I bet that Cheryl has an answer, but because I am sure that she will challenge your current state of thinking, and allow you to see things in a positive light (of course assuming that you don’t right now). This interview, like many before it is catered to the entrepreneur, but because we deal in reality, and all of the outside influences and distractions, Cheryl Pullins stands out as a transparent leader, that will stretch you, draw the greatness out of you, and be your best friend while it’s happening. After you make your list, write down ONE DREAM; because at the end of the day, that one dream will be what pushes you to take that first step. I present to you Ms. Cheryl Pullins.



**As always, if you find the contents of this blog helpful or inspiring, we ask that you share the page with your network, and leave a comment so we know what it is you're looking for and how we can help**

2 comments:

  1. Phenomenal! I thoroughly enjoyed the insight. I completed the exercise of writing down 3 concerns and 1 dream prior to listening, and Ms. Pullins did indeed address the concerns and the dream with advice. I'll most definitely look to find her online. Thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soo empowering!!!! I did the exercise as well and she touched bases on everyone of my concerns as well as my dream! Ms. Pullins is a true example of a leader, motivatior, & a Go-Getter all in one!

    ReplyDelete

What did you think?