Tuesday, January 31, 2012

World Renowned Donna Krech- Kicks Your Hustle Into High Gear...


From the moment I heard her energy, I knew this interview was going to be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. A few years ago, I was introduced to the world of network marketing. Most people have a pre-conceived notion about “those things” and based on your belief…you may or may not be right. That’s not what this is about. During my network marketing career, my mentor lit a match underneath me called personal development, he then fan the flame with encouragement, and suggestions on how I personally could get better as both a person, and within the industry. One of his many suggestions was given to me in the form of a fully loaded iPod, not what you’re thinking probably, but this white iPod was fully loaded with little to NO MUSIC AT ALL. This iPod was in fact, special. There were well over 1500 entries on this iPod, and they were all personal development speakers, authors, entrepreneurs and stories thereof. Since that day, I have been all in! Sold out to the idea of helping others become better people, helping others make more money, and all around improvement in any and all areas. I have a passion for this thing called personal growth.

Now, all of that was said just to plant the seeds, to make the ground fertile for what you are about to listen to. I’ve had the honor and good fortune to learn the art, and importance of edification, but there is honestly absolutely nothing that I can say that will get you ready, that will set your mind for the amount of knowledge that this interview with the world renowned Ms. Donna Krech is going to share.

Donna Krech is a hugely successful entrepreneur, speaker who’s shared the stage with heavyweights such as Jim Rohn, Jerry Clark, Brian Tracy, and many more. She has over 25 years in the weight loss and fitness industries and has traveled the world spreading her message of “4 P’s” . Grab your pen, your highlighter, your crayons, or whatever you will need, because I promise you, that if you take the time to listen to this interview, IT WILL BE THE SINGLE MOST IMPACTFUL minutes you’ve spent outside of a major family event, and your time strengthening your faith. This is not hype, this is not marketing, this is not just an intro…This is Donna Krech, LISTEN, LEARN & ENJOY one of the most sought after professional speakers, motivators, and teacher of wealth principles in the world today!




**As always, if you find the contents of this blog helpful or inspiring, we ask that you share the page with your network, and leave a comment so we know what it is you're looking for and how we can help**

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite interviews from you so far! Very inspiring, I absolutely loved Donna's message.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think?